Recipe - Cashew Pomegranate Ball
Festive to the eye and bursting with flavour…literally. This Cashew Poemegrante Ball is a spin-off the traditional cream cheese ball, but with a greater nutty flavour and its vegan friendly!
2 cups unsalted roasted cashews, soaked 1 hr and drained
1 tbsp nutritional yeast or more if desired
2 garlic gloves
1 tsp fine sea salt
1 cup pomegranate seeds
Toasted fresh thyme and rosemary to taste + extra for garnish
1. In a dry pan, toast fresh herbs and set aside.
2. In a food processor combine herbs, cashews, nutritional yeast, garlic, and sea salt.
3. Pulse until combined, form the mixture into a ball with your hands.
4. Scoop pomegranate seeds with your hand, or spoon and press them firmly over the exterior of the ball until covered.
5. Dust with toasted rosemary and thyme if desired.
6. Serve with Kii crisps and enjoy with guests!
- A Kii Spread & Prosecco Twist
- A Kii Treat - Chocolate Dipped Crisps
- A Kii Fall Favourite - Cinnamon Dusted Apple Crisps
- A Kii Fall Butternut Squash Soup
- A Kii 'Thanksgiving' Spread - Squash & Spiced Pepitas
- A Kii Pairing - Crisps & Brew
- A Kii Spread - Feta & Orange Peel
- A Kii Summertime Appetizer
- A Kii BBQ for the Long Weekend!
- Kii Crisps & Kale Salad... Yes, please!
- We're going NUTS over this snack!
- No Bake Pumpkin Squares
- Fig & Apple Crisp Topper
- Seasonal Cheese Board
- Recipe - Cashew Pomegranate Ball
- Don't Forget the Cranberries this Holiday!
- Classic Butternut Squash Soup
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Proudly Non-GMO!
- Father's Day Inspiration
- Hot Summer Pairing
- Origins of Pairings
- A quick & healthy snack from Ambassador Jenny
- Trade in the cookies for something better!
- Our Signature crisps new look is here!
- Charcuterie Board: Kii Style
- Organic Artisan Crisps are now on shelves across Canada!
- Recipe: Chocolate & Sea Salt Dipped Crisps