Impress your guests with this fresh ‘cobbler style’ crisp topper recipe. It would pair well with a Riesling or Chardonnay wine.
- 2 small organic apples
- 3-4 fresh figs (or dried if not in season)
- ¼ tsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp chopped raw almonds
- 2 tsp honey
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of cloves
- Pinch of allspice
- Core and chop apples into 1/4 inch pieces.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine chopped apples, lemon and apple juice.
- Stem and chop figs to 1/4 inch pieces, fold into apple and juice mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients and set aside till flavours combine (20 min-1 hour).
- Top on Kii Naturals Artisan Crisps