Festive to the eye and bursting with flavour…literally. This Cashew Poemegrante Ball is a spin-off the traditional cream cheese ball, but with a greater nutty flavour and its vegan friendly!
- 2 cups unsalted roasted cashews, soaked 1 hr and drained
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast or more if desired
- 2 garlic gloves
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- Toasted fresh thyme and rosemary to taste + extra for garnish
- In a dry pan, toast fresh herbs and set aside.
- In a food processor combine herbs, cashews, nutritional yeast, garlic, and sea salt.
- Pulse until combined, form the mixture into a ball with your hands.
- Scoop pomegranate seeds with your hand, or spoon and press them firmly over the exterior of the ball until covered.
- Dust with toasted rosemary and thyme if desired.
- Serve with Kii crisps and enjoy with guests!